Our Preschool ministry is uniquely designed with your child in mind! Kids, birth – Preschool, experience safe, age-appropriate environments where the Bible is taught in a creative and relevant way. Join the fun and experience a world where kids meet Jesus on their level!
By the time a child is five years old, we want them to know three basic truths:
+ God Made Me
+ God Loves Me
+ Jesus wants to be my friend forever
We’ll work to teach these truths all year long.
During your child’s time at Sevier Heights, we want you to trust that Sevier Heights CARES. We want to make the following promises to you:
- Creative: From the specifically designed classrooms to the Bible stories told and songs sung each Sunday, we’re committed to creatively and memorably communicating truth.
- Age appropriate: Our team is constantly researching the most effective ways to reach your child exactly where they are in life. Everything we say and do is specifically planned based on age group.
- Relationships: The significance of the relationships your child builds not with just the other children in the church, but the church itself, is of incredible importance to us. Equipping children to build meaningful relationships is a priority.
- Enjoyable: Basically, we want your child to love coming to church. That starts now.
- Safety/Cleanliness: Our Children’s areas are deep cleaned and sanitized daily. We require all volunteers to agree to a background check and interview before allowing them to serve. All of this, and more, is in an effort to ease your anxiety about leaving your child in our care.
Every Sunday morning, your kids attend a class catered to their age. Children’s Sunday School Groups use age appropriate curriculum aimed at helping children become more fully devoted followers of Christ.
2yo-Pre-K // 8:00 + 9:30 + 11 am
Children’s Choir meets Sundays at 6:00 p.m. Children three years old through 5th grade are encouraged to grow both spiritually and musically. Talented teachers equip students to express their love for Christ through singing. Joining is as easy as showing up.
3yo-Pre-K Grade // 6:00 pm
Quest Jr. is specifically designed with your pre-school aged child in mind. The goal is to communicate Jesus on a level they understand through storytelling and activities.
3yo-Pre-K // 6:00 – 7:15PM
MOPS is a group of women designed to encourage and support those with children aged birth to preschool. For more information, contact email@example.com.
First Friday of the Month
9:00 – 11:30AM
Baby dedications allow parents the opportunity to thank God for their child and to publicly declare an intent to raise a child based on Godly principles. Parents are dedicating their child, and themselves as parents, to Jesus and His church.
To participate in baby dedications, parents are asked to attend our Baby Dedication 101 Class. If you’d like to attend the class, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for dates and times.